About the Role:
Assess the technology infrastructure to include Platform, Data & Analytics, Development, End User Computing, and explore options for moving to the cloud. Oversee the process and procedures and strategies to migrate and maintain the company’s cloud computing environment.
What You Will Do:
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Design, plan, manage, maintain, and support, and any other technological duties associated with the organization’s cloud computing environment.
- Monitor the consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture and evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software as needed.
- Design technical solutions on public cloud environments such as Azure or AWS, creating functional design specifications, reference architectures, and other technical specifications
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to analyze cloud service provider SLAs, KRI, and KPI metrics. Collaborate with Engineering teams to enable their applications to run on applicable Cloud Platform. Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, a related field, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Practitioner, and/or Solutions Architect preferred.
- Typically, 5+ years’ experience designing with cloud services such as Azure, AWS, EC2, and S2 with bachelor's or equivalent.
- Prior experience with, and a clear understanding of, cloud migration, OpenStack, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos, Linux, Amazon Web Services, Azure, DevOps, NoSQL, and security controls for public cloud.
- Prior financial industry and/or regulatory experience preferred.
- The ability to address technical issues inside a complex stack involving visualization, containers, microservices, etc.
- An understanding of software development, engineering, programming languages, and tools. • Strong collaborative skills and mindset, with ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation with the ability to convey information to IT and non-IT audiences.
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided