KPMG Technology Services Americas or KTSA is a Delivery Center located in Mexico City and Guadalajara that provides information technology & support services in the Americas Region.
Explore the Tech World with KTSA where you can;
Experience a culture where you can interact with multi-cultural teams and people from different backgrounds.
Expand your possibilities and gain stability, at KTSA we celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day.
Excel and make an impact, it’s a place where you can create their own footprint and make a legacy.
We invest in people, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop their skills and help them reach your goals
Express and celebrate your individuality. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves, pursue individual interests
Visit KTSA.COM.MX to know more about us.
· Experience in creating architecture, designing and implementing cloud technologies in large scale enterprises
· Technical and architectural knowledge of Azure Cloud and AI technologies.
· Designing and implementing secure private, public and/or hybrid cloud architecture using Microsoft technologies.
· Creating, managing, and securing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines
· Designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Identity solutions, Azure App Service Apps
· Design and implement following Azure components such as Azure Front Door, App Gateway, Azure API Management Services, Azure Service Bus, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage – Blob, Data Lake, Microsoft SQL, SQLMI, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Redis Cache.
· Envision and deploy modern identity solutions such as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B and Azure AD Application Proxy
· Knowledge of or an interest in one or more of the following: Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby
· Ability to execute recognized Software Architecture methods, processes, and tools
· Ability to architect DR strategy in Azure
· Heavy hands-on experience: analysis, scalable, secure and robust event driven architecture design, coding and implementation experience with Message Broker architecture in Azure Service Bus and Kafka. Experience with cloud to/from on premises best practices and software development patterns in this space.
· Heavy hands-on analysis, scalable, secure and robust microservices architecture design, coding and implementation experience in Azure and on-premises data center solutions. Knowledgeable of best practices in this space.
· Experience with setup, customization, and management of Azure API Management and Azure Developer Portal for both internal and external consumers.
· Experience with setup, customization, and management of Azure Storage for application integration between azure and on premises.
· Experience with Azure SDK for on premises integration with Azure cloud services.
Explore the Tech World with KTSA
Join us! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
#KTSACareers #LifeatKTSA #SoyKTSA #ExploreKTSA