Reltio, Trusted Data Foundation for Your Business Outcomes
At Reltio, we’re on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We are disrupting the master data management (MDM) software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omnichannel experiences for their customers, partners and employees.
We’ve earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, our culture and our people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offers flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. So if you’re ready to work on unrivalled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let’s talk.
At Reltio, you can take part in our mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We contribute to more fulfilling and happier lives for people everywhere by delivering single source of truth for data enabling digital transformation. We leverage a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. We pride ourselves in our transparent, leadership, and meritocratic company culture and have achieved the Fortune 100 best companies to work for.
- Customers and Partners are people not companies
- Better Together
- Simplify and Share
- Own it
- Bring your all
- Be one Reltio
- Be Candid & Caring
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Learn Teach Learn
- Role Model All Day, Every Day
- 7 + yrs of experience in Design, develop and implement hybrid cloud environments
- Deploy and automate infrastructure & platform services in Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure) using Terraform and Ansible
- Design and manage Continuous deployment using Kubernetes and Jenkins
- Design, implement and execute Backup and Recovery and Business Continuity processes
- Design, implement and execute industry-standard security processes for best practices and compliance (SOC2, ISO27001, HIPPA etc) leveraging services in Public Cloud such as AWS Guard Duty, Web Application Firewall and Cloudtrail.
- Monitor environments for security vulnerabilities and take actions to remediate and/or mitigate risks
- Monitor applications and services within the environments, on-call rotation(12 hours) using zabbix and Splunx monitoring. Able to create Dashboards and alerting using Splunk.
- Knowledge on Elastic Search and cassandra databases.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis for Service Incidents using Jira Service Desk and the alerting and monitoring tools documented above
- Set up intelligent application performance alerts in signalfx and ElasticSearch to find and fix issues before they impact business services and end-users
- Learn about technologies outside of your realm of expertise that help drive
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to develop/deploy our systems
- Knowledge on scripting, good hands on writing shell scripts / python code. Able to debug code and write automation codes.
- Working any container Mesh Technology like Istio.
- DevOps Engineer and development skills Mainly on java/python developers who are willing to move to DevOps Team and can work on automation on infrastructure using Terraform, Ansible, Airflow , declarative pipelines from scratch using groovy script.
- Cloud: AWS/GCP/Azure with standard services.
- Scripting: shell/python (development skills)
- Configuration Management tools: Ansible
- Infrastructure as code : Terraform / Cloud Formation template
- CI/CD : Jenkins /Spinnaker or similar tools
- Containers: Docker/ Kubernetes (EKS /GKE /AKS)
- Knowledge on MySQL/PostgreSQL databases
- knowledge on AWS DynamoDB
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided