Tencent is a world-leading internet and technology company that develops innovative products and services to improve the quality of life of people around the world. Founded in 1998 with its headquarters in Shenzhen China, our guiding principle is to use technology for good.
Cloud & Smart Industries Group (CSIG) is responsible for promoting the company's cloud and industry Internet strategy. CSIG explores the interactions between users and industries to create innovative solutions for smart industries via technological advancements such as cloud, AI, and network security. While driving the digitalization of retail, medical, education, transportation and other industries, CSIG helps companies serve users in smarter ways, building a new ecosystem of intelligent industries that connect users and businesses.
- As the cloud solution expert, customize cloud solutions for overseas customers, and actively promote the implementation and delivery of project.
- Effectively transfer overseas customer’s demands and industry standards to the back-end team, and actively push the demands online.
- Actively participate in the online or offline sermon events of related industries to enhance the influence of Tencent cloud.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related majors, with more than 5 years relevant working experience.
- Familiar with cloud computing technology knowledge system, understand KVM, Xen or LxC related virtualization technology.
- Familiar with the underlying system architecture with the ability understand game or other industry ecology and business pain points and needs.
- Excellent communication skills in Korean, English, Chinese Mandarin, both written and spoken in order to liaise with various clienteles.
- Proactive individual with strong sense of responsibility, strong execution and strong teamwork ability.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided