Kaizen Gaming uses a variety of systems and stacks to deliver its products and as a member of this team, you will work closely with the other software engineering teams with a focus on software development and infrastructure design providing the expertise in performance, stability and scalability.
Together with a team of engineers, you will enable and enhance the day-to-day operational workflows of critical applications and services in a 24x7x365 environment located in cloud and physical data centers;
- Continuously improve application observability to ensure the uptime and reliability of our applications and infrastructure;
- Utilize a wide variety of open source technologies to create fault-tolerant, scalable and secure high-performance services and pipelines on a global scale.
Kaizen is a technology company at heart. We are proud of our engineering culture and our Agile Scrum environment, and we are looking for passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and the mindset to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact in our products. Our SRE team works in large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users, in a fast-paced growing business and consists of experienced engineers.
- University degree in computer science or a comparable qualification;
- Ability to learn new skills;
- 1-2 years of experience as DevOps or SRE;
- Basic understanding of, source code control systems, versioning, branching and merging, configuration, build management, artifact repos and automated build tools;
- Scripting skills (BASH, Python);
- Understanding of using Docker containers and container orchestration tools (preferably Kubernetes);
- Exposure to one or more Infrastructure as code tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Basic programming skills .Net;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
Nice to have:
- Basic Understating of messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka;
- Basic understanding of monitoring and metrics systems (Prometheus, Logstash, Grafana);
🕑 We offer both work from the office (hybrid model) & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & continuous training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided