Whiteboard Federal is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to provide mission-critical system support to our customers. This role will work closely with IT, Development as well as other technology stakeholders to maintain, develop and support enterprise products in an Agile environment. The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate systems. Help automate and streamline operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Previous experience building or maintaining full-stack applications and/or infrastructure.
- Passion for quality and solving problems in complex computing environments.
- Experience with scripting.
- Developing and maintaining scripts to automate tool deployment to an AWS and/or Azure cloud environment and other tasks.
- Researching, designing, developing and/or modifying enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, Confluence, and Git to improve and speed delivery of our products and services.
- Troubleshooting problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Developing an automated testing framework within DevOps processes.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes-based scalable architectures.
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate professional experience in a technical field.
- Demonstrate experience with setting up and configuring DevOps services in support of stakeholders.
- VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: In compliance with Executive Order 14042 on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination.
- Certifications in cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of government security architecture and/or secure coding practices including certificate management and making secure connections over SSL/TLS.
- Experience with Python or other highly desirable languages.
Whiteboard Federal is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, lactation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about your Equal Employment Opportunity protections, please read the “EEO is the Law” poster here. To learn more about pay transparency, please read the nondiscrimination policy here. To read Whiteboard Federal’s EEO policy statement, navigate here.
Whiteboard Federal is committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. For those applicants requesting reasonable accommodations for the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-526-4028. A staff member will contact individuals having problems with accessibility within two business days to assist them.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided