Upstox is one of India's leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, Digital Gold, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers’ needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 3 million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to become an industry leader in the country.
The company was founded in 2009 by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath, and in2016 Kavitha Subramanian joined as the third co-founder. Backed by Ratan Tata, weraised $4 million in Series A funding (2016) led by Kalaari Capital. In 2019, US-based investment firm Tiger Global Management invested $25 million in a Series B funding round. Visit our Linkedin page to learn more about us.
Role: Software Development Engineer - 4 DevOps
- Become an enabler for DevOps technical strategy - define success metrics and execute initiatives in an agile manner.
- Take technical decisions in a pragmatic way which helps improve the overall platform.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to troubleshoot issues and deep dive into incidents.
- Work with the teams to analyse root causes and review incident reports to avoid reoccurrence.
- Implement platform capabilities to enable engineering teams to work in a self-service model.
- Drive culture to enable thinking from an engineering and automation mindset in an empathetic manner.
- To improve performance, availability, and security of services.
- Contribute to effort estimates and timelines with transparent communication about risks or delays.
- Understand the big picture & impact of day-to-day decisions to the product & customers
- Possess 8+ years experience in large-scale applications and recent years of experience in people management.
- Being hands-on and having the technical capacity to work with engineering and architects in problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and containers.
- Excellent coding skills in any of the languages Python/Java/Node.js/Golang.
- Exhibit strong competencies in software design & architecture along with a deeper understanding of the scalability of distributed systems.
- Experience with Prometheus stack, CI/CD tools, terraform, and ansible.
- Have an understanding of security best practices both from infrastructure and application security
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
· Be self-driven / quick starter
· Have an ownership mindset
· Aggressively drive and deliver results
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
Upstox is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.