What You Will Do and Learn
We are looking for a Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud Lead to join our Team!
The Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud Lead develops and executes strategies that are unique to the market and spans across sales, delivery, and people management. The Lead is focused on building a sustainable and scalable business model to increase our presence in the North American market for the Manufacturing Vertical, build rapport with our software alliances, deepen our client relationships, and build out our local team to support growth.
Ideal candidates will be able to:
- Work collaboratively to develop growth strategy
- Identification, development and prioritization of Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud market offerings i.e app exchange, quick starts, demo associated with key product functionality etc.
- Oversee and lead Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud sales pipeline and align with revenue targets for service line and ensure delivery success
- Responsible for market activities, events and thought leadership to drive awareness and sales pipeline
- Maintain 10-20% realization with focus on key accounts
- Identify opportunities for expansion across existing client relationships with measurable results
- Develop relationship and strategy with our software partners and alliances
- Partner with consulting teams to build and develop relationships with alliance partners on joint sales pursuits
- Responsible for the ongoing career development and growth of bandmates
- Proven success building a new market or offering within a consulting environment
- Have deep knowledge of Manufacturing specific domain use cases such as; forecasting & analytics, sales agreements, rebate management, maximizing product catalog and pricing strategies, order management, quote to cash and partner relationship management.
- Deep functional and/or technical understanding of cloud-based data driven solutions (Salesforce, Managed Services or Digital Transformation)
- Demonstrated experience leading a diverse team of consultants, sales executives and solution architects
- Experience leading sales motions through client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Proven success mentoring teams and demonstrating excellent leadership skills
- Proven business development skills with ability to attain sales targets from alliances and/or originations
- Proven business operations skills (e.g., developing a forecast and/or business plan, statement of work development, and managing towards margin and utilization goals)
- Strong written and verbal communication coupled with expert presentation skills
- Degree with concentration in Data Science, Marketing, Information Systems, Engineering or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent experience
We take care of you!
As an employee of Spaulding Ridge, you will part of a company that is providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values and as part of this effort, you will be given the opportunity to participate in different opportunities throughout the year including SR’s day of service, giving back to our global community. Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, RRSP and Life insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid holiday time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly technology and wellness allowance
- Annual training allowance program
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided