At Candy Digital, we're driven by a single question: How can Web3 technology revolutionize the world of collectibles?
Our mission is to take the passion of being a devoted fan and elevate it to new heights by building a fully immersive digital storefront where fans can buy, sell, and trade their digital collectibles with unique, gamified experiences behind each engagement.
We're proud to have the support of some of the top leaders in the Web3 space, including Galaxy Digital, ConsenSys Mesh, and Palm. These partners are revolutionizing how we invest in, build, and interact with digital collectibles. We're excited to work alongside them to create next-generation experiences that deepen fan engagement and connect people to their passions.
Candy is headquartered in New York City, with a hybrid work environment that thrives on community and inclusivity. Led by innovators across the industry, we foster a culture of meaningful engagement and impactful change, always striving to bring enthusiasts closer to the field and re-envision the world of collectibles.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Devops at Candy who will be joining a group of passionate innovators responsible for the "backbone" of our product and an integral piece of our platform. You will be tasked with building services and automating processes to enable the broader organization to optimize for both speed and quality. You will partner closely with senior engineers, architects, and development teams to address cross-cutting concerns. You will work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a healthy sense of urgency, and continually improving engineering processes and optimizing for quality and efficiency. You are eager to learn and "solve the hard problems".
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box, but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Write highly-maintainable, performant code
- Implement and maintain custom tools, quality gates, and services
- Maintain a high-degree of ownership and transparency
- Work closely with engineering leadership and architects to deliver high-quality solutions
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements for the way we write, test, deploy, and monitor code
- Participate in component-level architectural design and code reviews
- Automate unit and integration tests within a CI/CD pipeline
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
WHO ARE YOU?
- 4+ years of experience in an account support type role, ideally focused in sports, media, and/or popular culture
- Straight forward problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- A growth mindset
- Previous financial services or start-up experience
- An ease at presenting your work and explaining design decisions
- A love of sports, collectibles, blockchain & crypto, and/or collectibles!
- Our People. You will work with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We are building something great, and the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences with fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their most incredible work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Investors and Partners.
- Galaxy Digital is a leading player in the digital asset space, offering cutting-edge investment banking, trading, and asset management services that revolutionize how people invest in digital assets.
- ConsenSys Mesh is a game-changing platform that empowers developers to build decentralized applications and solutions on the Ethereum blockchain network that will shape the future of the web.
- The Palm Network is an Ethereum-compatible sidechain, built to serve as the foundation of a new scalable and sustainable ecosystem for NFTs. It is designed by, and for, Ethereum developers and features low gas costs and fast transaction finality.
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – the trust of our people, the trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are team players, and we are in it together. Diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Compensation Range (Base + Equity): X-X per year
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview determine compensation.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided