We’re looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director, Cloud Security Architecture. You'll be the trusted advisor (and facilitator) to customers for all things related to implementation of our product. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Proactively solve customer support requests and coordinate resolutions with engineering teams.
- Be a customer advocate regarding product roadmap and process improvements.
- Assist customers in implementing custom integrations.
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by implementing Wiz to achieve their security objectives.
- Identify risks and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Develop a playbook of typical technical challenges faced by customers; as well as common objectives to appropriately solve their issues/concerns.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Knowledge and experience with GCP, Azure, and/or AWS
- Experience with cloud containers and/or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes, and CI/CD systems
- Cloud security knowledge in the areas of CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP and/or Vulnerability Management
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer success or support related role.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Existing knowledge of (and experience with) cloud platform features, capabilities, and best uses.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, self-directed and independent thinker
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided