Bitpanda Cloud Infrastructure team provides the building blocks of our software infrastructure.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide exceptional technical solutions to colleagues across Bitpanda’s Product and Technology organisation. This includes designing and developing infrastructure on AWS, implementing reusable modules and operating our secure, resilient and scalable core infrastructure. From an internal consultancy perspective you will be overseeing and providing best practices on deployment of software component on cloud infrastructure, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures and other activities.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of the infrastructure organisation to serve hundreds of Bitpanda technologists and our fast growing business by designing, implementing and operating secure, scalable and resilient infrastructure on AWS
- Serve as a technical advisor and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges for internal users and participate in oncall rotation
- Create and deliver best practices, recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, and sample code to improve awareness and enhance adoption
- Involvement in internal R&D initiatives and special projects
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures on AWS
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages, such as Python, Go, Java or similar.
- Experience with CI/CD and infrastructure as code (Terraform preferred) as well as related tooling and concepts.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided