WPP IT provides IT services for WPP, the world’s largest communications services group. As a creative transformation company, WPP is helping its clients transform the future through extraordinary work. WPP IT is an integral part of that journey and we are proud to provide technology for some of the world’s most creative brands.
Why we're hiring:
The Engineering Delivery Manager is responsible for working with various teams across the WPP organization to design Cloud solutions in alignment with the requirements of the Cloud Platform
What you'll be doing:
- Oversees the build and operation of fast and scalable infrastructure deployment workflows
- Supports the Solution Design Engineers, design and lead the transformational journey into the cloud platform services
- Includes the implementation and delivery of cloud products and services, configuration management, Infrastructure as Code template development, Testing and Troubleshooting
- Build a strong rapport with customer and internal support teams in a Managed services environment
- Deliver excellent customer outcomes through technical expertise
- Help prioritise work of the delivery team and manage escalations
What you'll need:
- Completed training in Azure Fundamentals, AWS and GCP Fundamentals
- Knowledge of designing, provisioning, operating, and managing Cloud environments
- Knowledge of developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on Azure, AWS, GCP
- Understanding of Infrastructure as code
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Understanding of source code management (git)
- Understanding of native Cloud applications, Cloud application design patterns and practices
- Experience in designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures
- Experience of data centre or Cloud operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- Experience in hosting infrastructure and applications
- Ability to think outside the box
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Who you are:
You're open: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You're optimistic: We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with conviction: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You're extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we provide extraordinary every day.
What we'll give you:
Passionate, inspired people – We promote a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
Scale and opportunity – We offer the opportunity to create, influence and complete projects at a scale that is unparalleled in the industry.
Challenging and stimulating work – Unique work and the opportunity to join a group of creative problem solvers. Are you up for the challenge?
If this role hasn’t captured your interest, that’s ok! Would you consider sharing your opinion?
At WPP, we’re always trying to improve our hiring process, so your feedback is appreciated. Don’t worry, all responses will not influence any future applications that you may make.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided