Quick Position Overview:
- Architecture and Patterns Cloud Engineer
- US Citizenship is required
- A minimum of 3 years' position related experience is required
- AWS Certifications
Simple Technology Solutions’ Architecture and Patterns Cloud Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of implementing AWS solutions including development, testing, deployment, and process documentation. Architecture and Patterns Cloud Engineer is a self-motivated, team player ready to embrace any obstacles and take them as learning opportunities.
Our Next Architecture and Patterns Cloud Engineer Will Be Required to Have:
- 3+ years of experience in an AWS Architecture role
- 3+ DevOps years of experience supporting enterprise cloud projects leveraging
- 3+ years’ experience creating CI/CD pipelines for solutions delivery using AWS services, and technologies following the AWS well-architected framework best practices.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Knowledge, skills and abilities of the architecture, engineering, and services of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to manage AWS Storage (EBS, S3, etc.)
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to automate the creation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) infrastructures using industry standard tools such as CloudFormation, AWS Service Catalog, and GitLab.
- Have the ability to research problems and contact and escalate issues with AWS or other third-party hardware/software providers.
- Knowledge of a software development lifecycle that includes development, staging, and production
- Experience with the native AWS management and governance tools.
- Experience in developing common reusable architectural patterns.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities to create CloudFormation templates and AWS Service Catalog to enable customers to deliver standardized infrastructure.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities on Agile processes.
- Skill in working with customers to understand their requirements and deliver superior solutions.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Skill in architecting solutions using Amazon Web Services to meet business needs.Define cloud strategy, roadmap, and business case for cloud adoption by assessing and analyzing customer applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to obtain Government Security Clearance
Our IDEAL Architecture and Patterns Cloud Engineer Will:
- Consider themselves a life-long learner (and love our $5000/year professional development stipend!)
- Be up for a round of virtual trivia or in-person bowling (we like to have fun!)
- Feel comfortable being themselves at work - we hire PEOPLE and benefit from the strengths that diversity brings to our team
- Have new and innovative ideas to bring to the table
Wondering if you may qualify for a Government Security Clearance? Click HERE to find 5 questions you should ask yourself before applying for a job requiring a clearance!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided