BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Cloud Compliance Engineer is responsible for coordinating the research, design, implementation, and documentation of the Cloud Operations team’s controls, policies, and standard operating procedures in pursuit of compliance with all applicable internal and external regulatory frameworks and standards, as well as assisting with the planning, scheduling, and execution of Cloud maintenance and upgrade events required to maintain the security, performance, or availability of the Cloud service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand information security and privacy regulatory requirements.
- Assess, select, and implement cybersecurity, privacy and business continuity controls to service regulatory requirements.
- Establish processes for on-going compliance review and development of documentation, including user access reviews, process reviews, and evidence gathering for audit responses.
- Assist with planning Cloud maintenance and upgrade events, including development of maintenance window scheduling, internal and customer communications and notifications, and assignment of upgrade responsibilities within the Cloud Ops team.
- General experience with IT and Cloud regulatory frameworks
- Understanding of the evidence-gathering and documentation phases within an audit response
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Problem Solving: Open to a wide range of ideas, will consider both traditional and innovative options. Driven and resolved to ‘fix’, possess a self-belief and confidence in ideas and solutions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to engage and appreciate the needs of different audiences. Communicates clearly and in a concise manner.
- Interpersonal Skills: Has awareness of the way one comes across to others
- Analytical: Possesses a systematic and problem-solving style. Logical approach to issues, wary of superficial conclusions, prefer to examine relevant information.
- Flexibility: Capacity to cope with the unexpected. Appreciate when traditional approaches no longer work and may be due for a review. Recognize the need for re-organization, whether they are a proponent or are on the receiving end of change.
- Team Orientation: Should be receptive, tolerant, and willing to share
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Associate level experience with SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, and other regulatory frameworks
- Azure or AWS certifications preferred
- Associate level experience with technical writing, specifically policy statements, standard operating procedures, documentation, or other technical or compliance documents
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. BeyondTrust is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided