About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and manage its technical improvement strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on running software for digital products and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: An Austrian MedTech company focused on manufacturing dental CAD/CAM equipment and materials. This leading pioneer of digital dental technology has offices across the globe.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build and run software for our portfolio company’s digital products
- Work in a self-organised Scrum team with other software engineers
- Develop technical improvements with your team and your Product Owner
- Continuously improve the software architecture and integration practices
- Experience in building and running cloud applications / REST APIs in a cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) using cloud technologies like k8s, Docker, AWS, Linode, Terraform, FluxCD, Gitlab, .NET6.0, ASP.NET Core WebAPI, etc.
- Expertise in building cloud services / Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Highly sufficient in one or more programming language
- Good knowledge of continuous integration, continuous deployment, test automation and distributed version control (Git)
- Willingness to improve yourself, the team, and the workflow
- Successfully completed education in the field of computer science
- Professional English proficiency, German skills are a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin/Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Work in an international, fast-growing company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Attractive financial compensation package
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided