This role is based remotely in Israel.
Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced AWS InfraMod Cloud Architect to join our team. As an AWS InfraMod Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the company's cloud infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the infrastructure is optimized for performance, cost, and security.
- Collaborate with customers development teams, architects, operations teams and leadership to design and architect highly scalable, reliable, and secure cloud solutions on the AWS platform
- Identify and resolve performance and availability issues with customers
- Help customer monitor and optimize resource utilization to minimize costs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AWS features and best practices
- The expertise to engineer, develop, and troubleshoot large production-grade distributed systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS), select the appropriate tools to tackle business problems at the right scale
- Designing, building and testing cloud native applications on AWS cloud infrastructure
- Strong EC2 experience, familiar with cloud instances and families, networks and shared networks, subnets, peering and firewalls.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot most common instance failed status checks
- Deep Network experience, familiar with cloud network patterns such as VPC, networks, subnets, peering, security groups and nat gateways
- Deep Experience with these services, ALB/ELB,Route53, S3, IAM, Storage
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of cloud related technologies, and can articulate best practice approaches and practices
- Experience troubleshooting Linux machines (e.g., system resource management, storage and file systems, network configuration, and so on)
- Experience collaborating with developers and platform engineers, contributing to architecture and continuously optimizing infrastructure to remove bottlenecks and improve automation.
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- AWS Certified Professional Solution Architect an Advantage.
- 5+ years of experience engineering, developing, and troubleshooting large production-grade distributed systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Have ‘end-to-end’ experience setting up and maintaining an AWS environment, per best practices. The would involve setting up AWS accounts, setting up VPCs with private and public subnets, IAM roles, managing AMIs, EC2 AutoScaling Groups
- Deep experience troubleshooting EC2 instance , recovering failed EC2 instances from snapshot
- Understands the different AWS Load balancers and proper use case
- Understands VPCs to a great level, including security best practices, usage of VPC peering as well as limitations of VPC peering
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- AWS certification (e.g., Solutions Architect - Professional) is a plus
Are you a Do’er?
Be your truest self. Work on your terms. Make a difference.
We are home to a global team of incredible talent who work remotely and have the flexibility to have a schedule that balances your work and home life. We embrace and support leveling up your skills professionally and personally.
What does being a Do’er mean? We’re all about being entrepreneurial, pursuing knowledge and having fun! Click here to learn more about our core values.
Sounds too good to be true? Check out our Glassdoor Page.
We thought so too, but we’re here and happy we hit that ‘apply’ button.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided