Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Inside Sales Representative who is passionate about the security space and ready to grow their career in the billion-dollar cybersecurity industry.
As the Cloud Sales Representative, you will own the end-to-end sales process for signing new Service Providers to resell Acronis Data Cloud services across LATAM. You will foster relationships and use your exceptional influencing skills across c-level executives, partners and distributors to drive qualifying leads, develop new business and expand revenue. You will work alongside passionate and dynamic sales, marketing and enablement teams from all over the world who are dedicated to your development and success through our onboarding and ongoing training program.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a place to make real impact with the runway to develop new actions on the region and bring innovative ideas to the table. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, enjoy working in global teams and view every challenge as an opportunity, then this position is for you. Apply today to join #TeamAcronis!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Attract new partners to sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations
- Close new sales/accounts by answering telephone, email inquiries, verifying and entering information
- Actively solicit for all leads and direct sales opportunities, referring leads as appropriate, and updates all sales opportunities into Salesforce
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3 years of experience where end to end sales was the main activity with consistent record of selling software services; previous experience within the security space and fast-growing company highly valued
- Knowledge of and passion for the security space with ability to build beneficial, positive relationships with customers and partners
- Strong closing skills and track record of success in quota-driven environment; experience and/or comfort with cold calling preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate product’s different features and answers any questions customers might have
- Customer-centric thinker with high level of discipline and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided