How should our application architecture change and what supporting infrastructure do I need as we migrate to the Cloud?
How do we maintain conceptual integrity of our product design as it rapidly evolves?
How can we quickly deliver the robust legacy system interfaces needed by our Agile development teams?
What do I need to do to integrate data science models into our production business processes and unlock the value of our data?
We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
We’re looking for cloud architects with broad technical knowledge, full life-cycle project experience and excellent communication skills.
About the Role
As a BJSS Cloud Architect you’ll lead by example and demonstrate the art of the possible.
You’ll be a technical authority at the centre of our engagements, managing technical risk and creating real business value.
You’ll be willing to be hands-on when you need to be and seek to balance innovation and intellectual rigour with realism.
You’ll have the expertise and confidence to work with a range of partners across diverse business and technology communities.
You have energy and a pragmatic delivery-focused attitude that wins the respect of those around you and makes you a trusted technical advisor.
You love technology and want to keep on learning. You’re genuinely interested in understanding the challenges your users face and how you can help them.
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided