Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Partner Success Manager (PSM) APAC who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Make a territory analysis and planning for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners.
- Align with Acronis Cloud Distributors for joint activities for channel enablement
- Activate and enable new partners with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Drive successful upsell \ cross sell initiatives so partner
- Make partners sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner, attract new customers to partner and help to retain existing customer to partner
- Train new partners with existing and new products
- Develop relationship with key decision makers on partner side
- Support new partners on daily basis on business and technology development
- Engage Acronis presales and Technical support teams
- Key KPIs: Total Revenue from signed partners, churn rate (% of partners leaving the program), number of Acronis services sold through the partner
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Equivalent industry experience
- Channel sales\ Partner account manager \ Channel development position within a software vendor, with a minimum of 5+ years sales and marketing experience in the software industry
- In depth channel and field sales experience with understanding of cloud market business model
- Strong presentation, communication and planning skills
- Native/fluent English + any local language
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided