• Minimum of bachelor’s degree and 4-8+ years of work experience with a focus on
data platforms, data architecture and engineering and analytics in a data engineering,
business intelligence, or technical data role supporting Marketing organizations.
• Strong Experience working on data model design, data logging, and data validation.
• Experience in building data pipelines, data wrangling, transformations, and consumptions
• Strong working ability in defining data quality and master data rules for matching, merging and de-duplicating data.
• Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems, data architecture, and software design patterns.
• Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical coworkers.
• Strong problem solving and creative-thinking skills.
• Ability to break down and communicate highly complex data problems as simple, feasible solutions.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs for developers.
• Expertise to Implementing Data warehousing Solutions
• Expertise MS-Azure stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks) Mandatory
• Some understanding of other Azure services like Azure Data Lake Analytics & USQL, Azure SQL DW
• Good understanding of Azure Databricks platform and can build data analytics solutions to support the required performance & scale
• Strong understanding of ADF orchestration concepts and experience creating data frames from variety of sources. Experience writing PowerShell or another comparable scripting language
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly those that apply to a big data environment
• Good Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse/Lambda Architecture, Data warehousing concepts
• Ability to use word to create required technical documentation like solutions design, architecture and design diagrams, detailed comments in code base
• Guide other developers and project team to manage team development tasks, manage dependencies, own technical issues log and resolve open items in a timely manner.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided