As a part of Creative Research team, you will work in the intersection of game development and data science areas. Your role will be to deliver state-of-the-art Machine Learning solutions and prototypes for our game development processes.
We are looking for a new team member with strong interpersonal skills and a combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and accountability.
You will work with other team members to assist developers in managing source code, building binaries from it, testing and distributing them to the appropriate teams and studios. You will also help build and maintain the systems that make up the various Continuous Integration pipelines.
The ideal candidate is intelligent, sharp, detail-oriented, and highly quantitative individual with a passion for gaming, data modeling, analysis, and working with cross-functional teams
What will you do?
- Develop and implement tools for applications and game titles and web services deployment, monitoring and maintenance. Write scripts (bash, windows cmd, or other for scripting)
- Support prototypes and game releases
- Perform troubleshooting (including performance-related troubleshooting)
- Publish in WGC and other stores if required
- Develop and maintain build and deployment automation. Develop and improve current build and deployment processes and monitoring system. Support agents (windows, linux, mac)
- Help to provide technical solutions to environment related issues encountered by new and existing applications in the environment
- Perform maintenance based on updates, system requirements, data usage, and antivirus requirements
- Helps developers become proficient with deployment, monitoring and automation tools, supports them with change requests, uptime, performance related issues, and access
- Operate products and services developed in-house, prepare and maintain regulations
- Accompany and maintain program code, develop change requests for already released products
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux functionality and management principles (hierarchy of file system, core and modules, processes, file system, flows and constructors, users and their rights, signals, interpreters, variables, devices, processes and IO prioritization, performance issue analysis, methods of remote administration etc.)
- Understand principles of network communication (main level of the OSI model, network rankings, IP, DNS, DHCP routing, ARP, HTTP filtering) and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Python or at least one script language (bash, go, perl, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deploy (Teamcity, Jenkins)
- Experience with Docker and orchestration systems, workflow management (Dockercompose, Kubernetes, Prefect etc)
- Ability to work with both structured and unstructured data, experience in deploy and support postgresql, mongodb, clickhouse, S3
- Basic nginx configuration (ability to configure Apache or similar to work with NGINX)
- Understand virtualization principles
- Understand GIT and SVN principles, previous work experience with GIT and SVN Artifactory (docker/pip)
- Teamwork experience, ability to work independently as well as in small teams with minimal supervision
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with cloud data/data processing services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with DWH (hadoop, spark) is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Python, SQL
- Experience in mobile app (iOS, Android), console app (Xbox, PlayStation), VR app development and QA support
- Intermediate or higher level of English and Russian
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided