When Atlassian customers such as NASA, Tesla and Facebook need a solution to problems using these products, our team of support engineers is responsible for providing the technical solution aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction. Your job is to be the technical lead of this team, coaching the engineers and helping them to solve the most challenging issues. You and your team will be responsible for providing Atlassian's legendary customer service, making the best usage of Atlassian products.
- Resolve customer’s issues via telephone, email, or a remote session
- Reproduce issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledge base articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support team to share best practices and learn about new technologies
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings.
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases that will help cultivate that expertise.
- Works collaboratively with diverse global teams and drives inclusive work environments in accordance with Atlassian values.
Key Competencies for the role:
- Customer Orientation
- Facilitating change
- Effective communication
- Change, Adaptability and Flexibility
- Team and Collaborative Working
- Logical, Vulnerable, Empathetic
- Be Inspirational
As a Senior Cloud Support Engineer you:
- Have written and spoken English (advanced level);
- Have strong experience in a technical role/ IT industry/ highly technical environment preferred;
- Are great at explaining complex issues in a simple manner;
- Have experience at creating, updating, and sharing knowledge through articles and training (http://confluence.atlassian.com/);
- Have a problem-solving mindset and help to remove roadblocks;
- Set high standards for yourself and your team;
- Are a continuous learner and love to work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Are comfortable with providing customer support;
- Are comfortable with SQL;
- Have experience with network technologies;
- Have experience in troubleshooting Java applications;
- Have experience with REST APIs (methods, status codes etc);
- Have experience in using native browser development tools (Google Chrome Development Tools, Firefox, etc).
- Familiarity with Atlassian products;
- Familiarity with Splunk;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies;
- Actively participate in community forums.
As an e-Corean you will receive the following benefits:
- Vacations starting in 14 days and released in advance
- 35% vacation premium
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- Extra holidays: Good Thursday and Friday, Mother's Day, Día de Muertos and December 24th and 31st
- Profit sharing
- Major health insurance for you and your dependants
- Life insurance with funeral expenses included
- Saving fund
- Food bonus
- Remote work support to create your workspace
- Remote work monthly allowance
- Wellbeing sessions
- Additional benefits with Open English and psychologist, among others.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided