Triumph Tech solves business problems with AWS Cloud Technology which allows our customers to focus on what they excel at. We accomplish this through our Core Values:
- Urgency Bias
- People Obsession
- Standard of Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Deliver Impactful Results
We are a fully remote global company with employees in Canada, the United States, Philippines and Latin America. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of collaboration. Come talk to us to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Triumph Tech family!
Our company is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Cloud Native Developer with Python experience to join our development team. You will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our server-side application logic, as well as integration with third-party services and databases. You will work closely with our frontend development team to ensure seamless integration and a seamless user experience. Python Required.
- Design, develop, and maintain our server-side application logic using Python
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs to support frontend applications
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Ensure the security and scalability of our backend systems
- Collaborate with our frontend development team to ensure seamless integration
- Work closely with our DevOps team to deploy, monitor, and maintain our backend systems
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Continuously research and evaluate new technologies to improve our backend systems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development using Python
- Experience in developing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience in working with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Experience in working with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in developing microservices architecture
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
If you are a motivated and experienced Senior Cloud Native Developer with Python experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Supplemental Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for you and eligible dependents
- State of the art laptop and remote collaboration tools
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equipment & Office Stipend
- Annual stipend for Learning and Development
- Generous and flexible PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
NOTE: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
Triumph Tech is an inclusive workforce where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a family here at Triumph Tech.
Triumph Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided