Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Partner Success Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Cloud Inside Sales Representative, you will own the end-to-end sales process for signing new Service Providers to resell Acronis Data Cloud services across the DACH region. You will foster relationships and use your exceptional influencing skills across c-level executives, partners and distributors to drive qualifying leads, develop new business and expand revenue. You will work alongside passionate and dynamic sales, marketing and enablement teams from all over the world who are dedicated to your development and success through our onboarding and ongoing training program.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Connect with Acronis potential Service Providers to verify the interest level based on certain criteria, such as: the environment, need, budget, pain points, competitors, decision makers.
- Do the research before reaching out to a prospect (lead) and prepare questions based on it, using company’s web site, LinkedIn profile, any other public information about the company or contact
- Manage the whole sales cycle: qualifying the lead, converting it to opportunity, doing demo sessions, negotiating, closing the contract
- Manage the pipeline: maintain Service Level to follow-up Leads and Opportunities, provide timely forecast to direct Manager or regional General Manager
- Align and sync with Distributors in the assigned region, including bi-weekly calls
- Participate in sell initiatives with Distributors to increase the number of newly signed Service Providers
- Co-operate with all related departments at Acronis to close the deal successfully: Solution Engineers, Support, Sales Enablement, Field Sales
- Use provided tools on a daily basis: all activities must be documented in Salesforce, calls done via MightyCall or Zoom
- Understand Acronis brand messages and communicate them effectively to prospects; respect and support sales' role in promoting a positive brand image
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent English and German
- At least one year of Sales experience in IT industry
- Knowledge and ability to use sales techniques such as BANT, SPIN
- Experience with the whole sales cycle: from Qualification to Closing a deal
- Strong closing sales skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong soft skills: good listener, knows how to build rapport, communication, understands needs
- Knows how to create and manage a pipeline
- Ability to work with medium to minimum supervision
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided