About Centria Healthcare:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Centria Healthcare is a leading provider of home-based catastrophic injury and rehabilitation care, private duty nursing, and supportive living services. Centria Healthcare Autism Services is the largest provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the state of Michigan, with services in other states.
The Cloud Engineer is a critical role that will be responsible to coordinate the development and maintenance of Centria’s Azure Infrastructure.
Success measures include in-depth systems infrastructure knowledge and timely resolution of any issues. Other success measures include the technical skills needed to proactively monitor performance and uptime.
Duties and Responsibilities
The below reflects the essential functions considered necessary for this role and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of all responsibilities and job duties.
- Define and implement Azure cloud-based solution architectures.
- Implement infrastructure best practices for in areas such as CI, CM, performance, scalability, security, and availability.
- Help monitor Azure cloud-based systems for availability, performance, reliability, security, etc. using tools like Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Trusted Advisor, Science Logic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, or similar.
- Utilize automation tools such as Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform, Ansible, or similar.
- Assist with upgrading, installing, and configuring monitoring solutions for Azure IaaS Windows and Linux servers and PaaS services like Azure SQL.
- Report on current infrastructure status and planning for future usage.
- Create a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure.
- Lead design process for network connectivity to Azure.
- Drive identity and access and configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Azure.
Advise on cost optimization for current infrastructure.
These guidelines can be used to make a list of qualifications required (or preferred) to perform the job successfully.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field
- Master's degree will be a plus
- 3+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
- Experience implementing, migrating, and managing operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment.
Equipment and Technology Requirements
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Proficiency using laptop/desktop PC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Google Meet)
- Experience in JIRA or other software development applications preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly self-motivated to drive positive and sustainable change.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks with superior attention to detail, high level of accuracy, and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present technical information to non-technical team members.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Highly organized with the capacity to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Centria's office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Additional time or occasional shift in schedule may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching, lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 30 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting most of the day as well as walking and standing periodically. This role may require close visual acuity on computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, Veteran status, or disability status. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position. Centria reserves the right to amend this job description at any time, with or without written notice.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided