Are you combatting security threats in a global environment? Are you a visionary in the cyber security space, taking the lead on complex projects? Do you challenge, prototype and present your findings to Stakeholders? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next o365 Security Architect!
Who you are:
- Seasoned Architect reviewing a O365 Infrastructure
- Experienced Architect who knows how to identify security risks
- Advise of products purchased, firms policies, regulatory expectations and suggest appropriate controls
- Confident to present risks to senior business, IT and Security team members
- Have the ability to review architecture, solutions consulting, and design review
- Hold a strong ability to resolve problems
- Can show your business acumen when needed
What you’ve done:
- Influenced Senior Leaders across the enterprise
- Provided specific security expertise to engineering teams
- Helped identify areas of security the firm might want to invest in improve IT security
- Conducted security training for IT groups
- Would be awesome if you have worked with the O365 suite
What you will do:
- Work with network, platform, engineering and development teams in architecture design and review session.
- Areas include secure network design, database access, security testing, authentication methods, implementing encryption, entitlement design, logging, input validation, secure storage design, secure data transfer.
- Look at the business infrastructure and identify areas of risk on projects where security requirements cannot be fully addressed in the required time frame of the project.
- Use and implement tools such as Zscaler for Cloud security.
- Create documentation and guidance on the secure implementation of new technologies in the firm.
- This involves liaising with other technology subject matter experts to build consensus, outlining areas of improvement in written form and explaining concerns early on.
- Help with migrating data from acquired companies
- Assist the department to stay organized with tasks
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided