Who are we?
We are an award-winning, fast-growing fintech, and the UK’s market-leading cash deposit marketplace. We aim to transform the way people save and grow their money through innovation and technology.
Our online, user-friendly platform gives our customers access to hundreds of market-leading and exclusive interest rates from 50 of the UK’s leading banks and wealth management companies – putting our customers in control and protecting the art of their possible.
We have big ambitions. From humble beginnings (over a kitchen table), the number of people working with us as doubled in size year-on-year since 2017. And we’re growing even faster.
Our whole ethos revolves around three core values that underpin the principles and standards that drive our behaviour and our brand and demonstrate our culture to the outside world.
- Forge a new way
- Surpass expectations
- Community counts
In short, we’re proactive and confident, aspirational yet authentic, and empathetic – with a commitment to our customers and our colleagues.
While we have high expectations and our people work hard, we also know that there’s more to life than work. In a fast-moving, dynamic, hard-working environment like ours, it’s just as important to know when to stop. That’s why we work together to ensure we look after ourselves and take care of each other.
Our open and inclusive culture has mental health, wellbeing, and a dedication to continuous development at the forefront, so we can be the best we can be.
There’s still a lot to do, so join us on our journey, be part of something fresh and exciting – and protect the art of your possible.
What you’ll do
We are a Microsoft shop at our core with Azure as our cloud hosting platform, dotnet underlying our application, and Microsoft E5 to enhance our SOE. We prefer PaaS offerings and use IaaS as a last resort.
Our process maturity is high, allowing rapid decisions and thus we can reliably deliver changes. Changes are pipelined with health checks to ensure that we detect issues early and embrace failing fast to ensure a high level of quality.
This is a hands-on role working with various types of IT Engineers to deliver a robust, scalable, and secure platform for our clients. CloudOps Engineers also help to improve the processes and practices associated with the automation and delivery of cloud infrastructure and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creation, automation, and management of cloud services and infrastructure
- Assuming responsibility for fostering best practices to ensure a high-quality product
- Acting as a subject matter expert in Azure services to support the engineers in architecting our platform
- Developing and improving the technical ability of the whole team
- Forward thinking to identify new services and technologies that will benefit the company and platform
- Investigating, provisioning, and administering services to be used in pipelines and processes
- Assisting other engineers in automation and process delivery.
What you’ll need
- Over 5 years commercial experience
- Systems administration experience with a cloud first focus
- Strong Azure experience in some of the following services
- App Services
- Application Gateways
- Application Insights
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure CDN
- Azure Container Instances
- Azure Container Registries
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure DevOps
- Azure DNS (Public and Private)
- Azure Front Door
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Kubernetes Services
- Logic Apps
- Managed Identities
- Azure SQL
- Azure Policy
- Private Endpoints
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- Azure Virtual Networks (And Networking)
- Experience with containerisation solutions such as Docker
- Experience with scripting in languages such as PowerShell
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with the Microsoft E5 suite preferable
- Creations and documentation of processes
What you’ll get
- Remote working kit
- Around the World in 90 days (remote working)
- Employee share scheme
- £1,000 annual learning bursary
- 25 days holiday
- Additional 3 days community and charity leave each year
- Quarterly half days for Wellness leave
- Flexible bank holidays
- Income protection
- Life insurance (4x annual salary)
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Gym discount
- Dental/Optical care
- Season ticket loan
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided