Jeeves is an all-in-one corporate card and expense management platform for startups, enterprises and SMBs around the world. Jeeves has raised over $380M and is backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, CRV, Tencent, Stanford University, Clocktower Ventures and Founders of more than 15 unicorns including David Velez (Nubank), Carlos Garcia (Kavak), Sebastian Mejia (Rappi) and the family office of two FAANG founders.
Jeeves’ mission is to become the financial operating system for all global businesses. Since its public launch in March 2021, the company now services more than 3000 clients across 24 countries and 3 continents.
Job Description:As a Senior DevOps Engineer in our Engineering team, your role on the team will include leading the development and implementation of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), and monitoring solutions for software applications.
Responsibilities include designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure, collaborating with development teams to optimize application performance and reliability, ensuring system security and compliance and providing technical guidance and mentorship.
Other desired qualifications may include experience with containerization and orchestration technologies, scripting and programming languages, and various DevOps tools and platforms.
- Manage cloud infrastructure including configuration, backups, scaling, costing
- Configuration and management of orchestration and containerization tools such as Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform and GitOps tools.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software.
- Developing and maintaining automated build, deployment, and testing processes using Jenkins and GitOps tools
- Ensuring high availability and disaster recovery capabilities for critical systems.
- Monitoring system performance and implementing scaling strategies as needed.
- Troubleshooting and resolving system issues and outages
- Manage and maintain security standards, digital certificates, SSL/TLS, Key and secrets.
- Designing and implementing infrastructure and deployment automation for microservices.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience functioning as Automation Engineer or DevOps Engineer.
- 5+ years experience developing, delivering and operating modern cloud platforms / large scale distributed systems
- Minimum 3-5 years hands on experience with Cloud automation with Terraform or similar tools.
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes, Helm and GitOps tools.
- 2+ years of experience investigating the impact of cloud security engineering issues and incidents
- Automation background in multiple scripting languages.
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline and Groovy scripting.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and security best practices.