Sertis is a leading Data and AI company based in the heart of Bangkok. We provide both off-the-shelf and customised solutions for our clients ranging from data infrastructure, BI development, and data-driven business insights to forecasting, optimization, and computer vision. Our expert team of data and AI consultants work closely with clients, across different industries such as retail, manufacturing, banking, energy, airlines, agriculture, and healthcare, to understand their business needs and deliver bespoke solutions using cutting-edge technologies that are just right for them.
Our aim is to be one of the leading Data and AI companies globally, where a diverse mix of talent want to come, stay, and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing not only the best, but also nice, talent from around the World. We recognise that our company runs on our people's hard work and dedication while maintaining a culture that encourages learning, growth opportunity, innovative contribution, and a sense of ownership.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sertiscorp.com/
About the Job
Our Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for developing software focusing on 'reliability' and long-term use for delivering applications and services as fast as possible. The team also take part in improving the software's flexibility, and unexpected incidents response, as well as automate the operational tasks for real-time incident response system, and make it extensible for future features.
What are the responsibilities of a Site Reliability Engineer?
In this role, you will get to:
- Handle the Continuous Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment of Cloud-based systems
- Create scalable and resilient infrastructures for our teams and products
- Work with the rest of the engineering team such as Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, and Software Engineering to drive productivity and service reliability
- Communicate with team members to define DevOps best practices
Requirements for this role are:
- Experience with cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Experience with automation and monitoring tools and scripting languages
- Some experience in on-premise deployment is a plus!
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in English
Who excels in this role?
- Someone who loves getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Have a can-do and will-do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
What are some of the benefits of working at Sertis?
- Hybrid working environment
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- Learning support- to help you build your skillset and grow your career
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- We cultivate intelligence and learning so that our experts can become community leaders in their respected fields in the tech industry
- Amazing colleagues to enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Result-oriented workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Work on meaningful solutions that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data-driven industry.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided