Digibee enables organizations to build flexible, highly scalable integration architecture. Founded in São Paulo, Brazil, in 2017, our team is based throughout the Americas with offices in Florida.
Our platform allows enterprises to compete and excel in today’s rapidly changing digital environment. Ten times faster than other systems, Digibee is the preferred e-iPaaS solution for 250+ corporate customers, including Accenture, B3, Carrefour, Payless, Santander, and others.
Integration is our Foundation. Everything is connected. Humanly, socially, and technologically – we rely on complex networks and ecosystems to live our lives. Digibee is one small part of this, building bridges with people, processes, and technology to help our customers unlock their true potential.
About the role
We are a fast-growing integration platform startup company seeking a seasoned Cloud Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a technical builder who is passionate about constantly being challenged and solving complex problems. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our cloud infrastructure, ensuring the stability, security, and scalability of our systems.
On a typical day, you will…
- Lead the design and implementation of cloud solutions using AWS, GCP or Azure
- Develop automation scripts to manage and configure cloud resources
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of cloud infrastructure
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery for all systems
- Conduct performance tuning and capacity planning for cloud systems
- Implement security controls and compliance requirements
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate cloud infrastructure with application systems
- Stay up-to-date with new cloud technologies and industry trends
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical guidance
What you’ll need to bring
- 5+ years of experience in cloud engineering, including hands-on experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong Linux Sysadmin skills
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture, networking, security, and DevOps best practices
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python or Bash
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Chef
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A constant desire to learn and stay up-to-date with new technologies
Brazil / Remote
Our perks and benefits
- We’re remote first, with a flexible working schedule
- Health care
- + R$ 1.200,00/month on Caju card (for food and meal allowance, mobility, home office supplies, culture, health, and education)
- Life insurance
- Child care assistance
- MacBook setup to work (Product roles)
- Language course: we have a partnership for group English classes for R$100 monthly
We believe in a highly collaborative work environment in order to foster constant development and exchange between teams. We encourage learning, sharing knowledge, and using new technologies to create disruptive ideas - we want to create something great together!
At Digibee, we know it's our people who make the difference. We embrace and value diversity and are dedicated to encouraging a supportive and respectful culture in our community.
We are interested in every qualified candidate eligible to work remotely in the country of this job posting. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided