MedeAnalytics is seeking a Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer to be a key member of the Cloud Engineering team focused on the ongoing transformation and adoption of automation initiatives aligning to our R&D strategy. The DevOps Engineer will partner with other members of the product development team to support company growth through executing on technology innovation in a big-data environment, as well as to lead cloud migrations. This role will be responsible for the overall design, implementation and management of Cloud development platform and associated infrastructure and testing automation. Candidate will also be responsible for ensuring solutions are efficient, scalable, reliable, secure, and following industry best practices in enterprise DevOps and cloud computing. This is a lead DevOps role to manage the cloud environments in a SaaS environment. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Cloud Engineering.
- The Cloud Engineering team at MedeAnalytics is responsible for building industry leading cloud development platforms for on-prem, hybrid and multi clouds. The team is also responsible for building scalable, flexible and modern application and infrastructure pipelines, cloud application architectures and enabling cloud journey through migration and modernization practices.
- Remote workforce in hyper growth SaaS tech healthcare analytics company.
- Pace: constant changing targets and quick turnaround is essential
- Demographic diversity: workforce enjoys a wide range of diversification associated with ethnicity, culture, position qualifications, socio-economic background, geographical differences, in different countries and cultures.
- Application deployment automation and creation and management of CICD pipelines for on-prem, internal and external cloud-based platforms
- Helping with the on-boarding of new projects, developers, applications and new software tools
- Help define and refine user stories and acceptance criterion in achieving desired outcomes
- Collaborate as part of a global and diverse team, with clients across the globe
- Communicate with users, developers and other DevOps teams to get projects delivered
- Collaborate with platform, security and control teams to ensure firms policies are adhered
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar preferred
- 5+ years overall experience in a DevOps role; Experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience working with AWS and Oracle OCI
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages: Java, GO, .NET, Python, Ansible
- Experience with container management utilizing Docker & Kubernetes, and IaC tools such as Terraform and/or Ansible
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks - Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Litmus Test
- Experience in modern software development lifecycle (SDLC) and with DevOps mentality and test-driven development approaches
- Experience in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipeline processes; automated build and test systems with one or more cloud service providers
- Experience implementing shift left methodologies incorporating security early in the pipeline
- Experience in modern Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Hands on experience with tools such as Jenkins, Concourse, Flux, Argo CD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate or Intermediate level industry certification in DevOps, AWS
- Expertise with multiple IaC tools like Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM templates
- Experience in monitoring frameworks for Cloud system such as CloudWatch, New Relic, Prometheus, Zabbix
- Experience with Policy as Code tools and enforcement in pipeline
- Experience in automated build and testing pipelines.
- Advanced level industry certification in DevOps
- Certificate Kubernetes Administration
- Ability to write automation scripts and web services (Python, Ansible or Go)
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Experience working with git source control and CI/CD systems
- Experience with both Linux and Windows OS
- Preferred – experience with containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- Incredible Medical, Dental, Vision benefits (top of the line! Low premiums, HIGH coverage, low out of pocket costs) - Effective on the first of the month after your start
- Company paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance, STD/LTD
- ROBUST Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k with company match
- 9 paid holidays AND 3 floating holidays = 12 total!
- Paid time off accrual
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- and more!
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided