Do you like to build stuff? Stuff that affects trillions of dollars? Do you want to join a team of engineers that is modernizing the most profitable division of a global financial leader, helping them move applications to a public (Azure) cloud environment? If so then you could be Fivesky's next Azure DevOps Engineer.
What you’ve done:
- Used your 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience with Azure and Azure components to build automations.
- Worked for the past 2+ years with Azure DevOps tools, built CI/CD pipelines utilized GitHub or similar version controls systems to build code.
What you will do:
- As part of the team, you'll drive and assist in transforming applications to be more cloud-native.
- Take the ARM templates that currently exist and help unify them in Terraform.
- Build, test and deploy software.
- Consolidate platforms to give the users a unified experience.
It would be awesome if you had:
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications regardless of race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York, NY. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided