Who is DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra?
At Tech Mahindra, we have a culture of driving positive change, celebrating each moment, and empowering all to Rise drives us to dream, do, and become more. By living our culture, both as individuals and as a team, we establish and advance our presence as a brand that is global, innovative, and caring. Our culture also leads the way for us to be and become a Company with a Purpose. We try to achieve this by making responsibility personal and adopting sustainability as a way of life at Tech Mahindra.
Our service offerings are aligned to the changing world of our customers. Our portfolio of services range from designing strategy to delivering impact. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive.
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Google Cloud, AWS, Oracle, SFDC, BMC, HPE, Pega, VMware, Cisco, IBM, SAP, Dell EMC, Microsoft and Service Now.
At Tech Mahindra, we are more than 140,000 employees with presence in more than 90 countries. Our DigitALL philosophy focuses on transforming clients' businesses across Products, Services, Business Models and Reimagined Business Processes, leading to new Revenue Opportunities, Enhanced Customer Experience, Operational Efficiency, Reduced Risk, and a better Society.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a passionate, product-focused Sr Azure DevOps Engineer who has hacked systems in creative ways, and who are curious about new languages, technologies, and trends. We believe that working hard is a byproduct of loving what you do and not something that can be assured on a timesheet.
Location: Mexico - Remote
- Collaborating with co-workers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Collecting and reviewing customers' feedback to enhance user experience.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow to improve efficiency and success.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
- 7+ years of experience
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Experience in DevOps end to end toolset including TFS, Azure DevOps (on-prem & cloud version
- Expert in YAML based scripting
- Azure Cloud experience & Terraform scripting
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.
- Applications: Microsoft IIS, Tomcat, Webservers, SQL DBs,
- Development / CI Tools: MS Visual Studio, VS Code, Azure DevOps pipelines Artifactory, SonarQube, TFVC, GIT
- Need to have experience with Azure DevOps codified (YAML based) build and release pipeline
- Monitoring Tools: AppDynamics
- Ansible, KMS experience
- GIT Coding / Branching Strategy experience
- Release management with labelling/tagging
- Experience with TFS to Azure DevOps migration of repos / work items / artifacts
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided