Why you will love working here
We are a global leader in loyalty marketing.
We work with some of the most well-known brands in the world to deliver market-leading, end-to-end loyalty solutions to enable customer experiences. With a strategy-led, technology-enabled approach, we are consistently named an industry leader by Forrester. The programs we deliver reach more than 330M consumers through loyalty. The impact of these loyalty programs affords us deep brand partnerships, owning a niche in the loyalty space where outcomes matter most.
We are a mission and values driven company.
Our mission is to grow enterprise value through loyalty for our clients. Every role within Kobie has a purpose and directly contributes to us achieving this mission.
We are values driven at every point. We’ve created a fun, high-trust, transparent workplace. We believe in leadership and ownership. Our hybrid work environment, personal holidays, casual dress code and focus on diversity and inclusion add to a culture that makes our teammates proud. That pride shines through in the work we do for our clients.
The Kobie Engineering Team is a diverse group of individuals belonging to teams including DevOPS Engineering, Cloud Engineering, and System Administration. The overall goal of our team is to bridge the gap between different organizational units creating a collaborative environment where all teams are working together to benefit the organization and our various technology platforms. Additionally, we strive for excellence in delivering business needs to the organization in reliable and repeatable fashion in order to maximize our impact to the business bottom line.
How you will make an impact
- Responsible for supporting our software development teams in building and deploying applications using various automation tools.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our deployment pipelines
- Collaborate with developers, QA testers, IT Operations and Cloud Engineering teams to improve code quality and integrations
- Monitor and troubleshoot production systems to ensure optimal performance
- Assist with implementing automated solutions to improve efficiency and reliability of our systems
- Continuously improve the deployment process
- Provide technical support to development and IT teams as needed
What you need to be successful
- 1-2+ years’ experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Chef, Bambooo or similar
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Powershell, Python, Ruby, or Bash
- 1-2+ years’ experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- High level understanding of containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as New Relic, Prometheus, ELK stack, or similar
- 1-2+ years’ of cloud infrastructure exposure with OCI, AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Our teammates are at the heart of everything we do
Healthy people are happy people, which makes mental and physical health a top priority at Kobie. From robust health insurance and benefits options to free fitness programs like PeerFit, to generous vacation time for yourself, we support your health needs fully. In today’s job market, we know that employees are choosing only what works best for their life. For those that want career growth, Kobie is the perfect place. We have developed a comprehensive people strategy that helps every teammate know how to advance and progress on their career journey. Beyond title progression, Kobie’s competitive pay, 401k matching, annual profit sharing and bonuses all make Kobie a perfect place to build your career.
Who we are
We are diverse and proud of it. We don’t just accept differences – we embrace, share, and celebrate them!
Employment at Kobie is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications, directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any teammate or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis under the law.
We are fiercely committed to fostering a workplace where teammates draw upon their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives so that they feel welcomed to bring their authentic self to work every day. While our leadership team fully and completely supports our policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, all teammates share the responsibility to ensure we incorporate the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout Kobie.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided