Are you interested in using your Python/AWS skills to work in a cybersecurity team? Do you develop microservices using Python? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next AWS Systems Engineer.
What you’ve done:
- Developed applications and Microservices using Python (V3 or higher) for more than 3+ years.
- Built and consumed RESTful APIs. using Python scripts.
- Built automated deployments and infrastructure pipelines for both on-prem and AWS cloud (EC2, S3).
- Worked with AWS networking connectivity.
- Brought your knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux.
- Participated in architectural discussions offering your input.
- Built CI/CD Pipelines
What you will do:
- Be a part of an amazing team of engineers that are part of a Cybersecurity team helping them implement security around, operations, risk management processes, threat intelligence, application security, cryptography, or endpoint security.
- Meet with product owners to gather requirements, and design scalable infra and applications.
- Participate throughout the SDLC (Development, testing, production environments and support).
- Provide IaC support and development working on AWS networking and firewall tooling.
- Automate processes, perform code reviews and performance tuning.
- Write Unit and integration tests.
- Participate in Agile sprints.
- Document and create run-books.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Firewall Tooling.
- AWS Certification(s).
- Worked with Cloud-Native applications.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Plano, Texas. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided