Rackspace is looking for a global leader to build and grow the newly created Google Cloud Business group to 300M+ in next 3 years. This is a leadership role reporting to the Corporate VP of Platform and Application Services. GCP Practice leader would be responsible for managing the Google Services business globally. The primary function of this role is to run a profitable google cloud business with Sales, partnership, and Solutioning. Partnering with field sales team growing Google services globally. Google Cloud Services business includes primary Google Cloud consulting, implementation, and managed services business. This role will also work closely with GCP team in developing business plan with them and achieve the agreed joint targets.
For applicants working in California, Colorado, Washington or New York City, we are excited to share the base salary ranges for this position exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonus. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
• The anticipated starting pay range of California, Washington state and New York City applicants for this role is $ 128,300 - $ 171,100
• The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is $ 128,300 - $ 171,100
• These ranges for candidates may be modified in the future.
• Unless already included in the posted pay range and based on eligibility, the role may include variable compensation in the form of bonus, commissions, or other discretionary payments. These discretionary payments are based on company and/or individual performance and may change at any time. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits offered is here.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided