When Atlassian customers such as NASA, Tesla and Facebook need a solution to problems using these products, our team of support engineers is responsible for providing the technical solution aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction. Your job is to be the technical lead of this team, coaching the engineers and helping them to solve the most challenging issues. You and your team will be responsible for providing Atlassian's legendary customer service, making the best usage of Atlassian products.
During your day as Cloud Support Engineer you will:
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or a remote session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledge base articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organisation.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support team to share best practices and learn about new technologies Focus on an area of technical specialisation and attend technical trainings.
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
- Works collaboratively with diverse global teams and drives inclusive work environments
As a Cloud Support Engineer we expect you to have:
- Overall 4+ years of customer-facing experience in a technical role
- Knowledge of SQL, Networking, Linux, Java Web Servers and knowledge in Cloud technologies.
- Good understanding of OAuth based authentication, SSL, etc. and fair understanding of other authentication mechanisms such SSO/SAML. (For Atlassian Access product support)
- Have understanding of Network terminologies MIB, SNMP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSI, NAT, DHCP, DNS, Routing Protocols(BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Logical approach to problem solving & Strong Troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with Confluence or Atlassian Access products will be an added advantage
As an e-Corean you will receive the following benefits:
- Vacations starting in 14 days and released in advance
- 35% vacation premium
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- Extra holidays: Good Thursday and Friday, Mother's Day, Día de Muertos and December 24th and 31st
- Profit sharing
- Major health insurance for you and your dependants
- Life insurance with funeral expenses included
- Saving fund
- Food bonus
- Remote work support to create your workspace
- Remote work monthly allowance
- Wellbeing sessions
- Additional benefits with Open English and psychologist, among others.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided