We are Apaleo!
Apaleo's API-first property management platform empowers accommodation providers to design a technology stack that creates unique digital guest & staff experiences. The Apaleo Store enables integrations to hundreds of apps to streamline operations, enhance the guest journey and maximize revenue.
Our platform consists of 20+ microservices that communicate mainly via Kafka. We also use bleeding edge technologies: .NET 6, Amazon SQS, PostgreSQL, Terraform, DataDog, Docker, and deployment ECS.
At Apaleo, you will work on building a great product and see it in action, helping customers all over the world to have the best digital environment that fits their needs.
Are you up for the challenge? We’re looking for a Senior Cloud Platform Developer C#/.NET (f/m/d) to join our team!
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Implementing Core services for the platform in .NET 6 that run in Docker containers;
- Developing features from the DB to the APIs;
- Ensuring the platform remains scalable and the codebase remains maintainable;
- Proactively monitoring the services in production and spotting potential issues;
- Care about the quality of produced code by covering it with e2e;
- You will be a part of an exciting, open, and agile team, where your voice matters and has a company-wide impact.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related subject or have min. 7 years experience as a software developer;
- You're an expert in .NET backend development and related technologies;
- You know how to break down large epics into smaller issues;
- You worked with the concepts of IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS;
- You communicate fluently in English; German and any other languages are always welcomed;
- As a plus, you have expertise in one of the following: Kafka / AWS and Docker dev/ops / Postgres Optimisations;
- Fair compensation with transparent reviews and career progression plan;
- Flexible structure with a flat hierarchy;
- Flexible hours and free choice of work location + we support fully Remote work;
- Team events: cocktail club, dinners, meet-ups, Oktoberfest;
- 30 vacation days per year;
- Free public transportation inside the city of Munich.
What You Will Get From Us:
At Apaleo, you will join a thriving work environment, a start-up in the hotel industry located in Munich, with an international team. You will work with a highly attractive product that inspires hoteliers, partners, and us. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for everybody: our team is composed of more than 20 nationalities, with different backgrounds and perspectives.
*We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, who encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to color, race, religion, gender identity, sex, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or other non-work-related factors.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided