ID.me is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to join our fast-paced Product Operations team. The successful candidate for this role will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Product organizations to drive efficient and accurate email campaign execution using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Deep understanding of Marketing Cloud and email campaign best practices is necessary. The Marketing Cloud Administrator will monitor Automation Studio, Journey Builder, email timing, metrics and continuously provide recommendations to drive highly targeted emails to the appropriate audiences.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and able to roll-up their sleeves to work hands-on in Marketing Cloud from day one. They will lead the technical implementation to optimize email performance, including increasing open and click rates, improving personalization, and more. If you have a passion for process, email marketing, and working with data then this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Design and implement technical solutions to support company email strategies, driving automation wherever possible
- Set up and execute email campaigns, nurture programs, and ad hoc sends to ID.me members
- Manage the administration and configuration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ensuring that users have appropriate access and emails can be sent successfully
- Optimize email campaigns and ad hoc communications to ID.me’s members using A/B testing, analysis, and other tools to increase click-through rates
- Monitor and problem solve issues in the database, including daily automated data syncs, ad-hoc imports, and data extensions
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and deliver highly targeted marketing campaigns, emails, nurture/reactivation programs, and customer success communications
- Ensure email and nurture programs (Journey Builder) are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices, deliverability, personalization, mobile rendering, etc.
- Report on results and provide insights and data-driven recommendations to the Product organization
- Maintain and organize lists and assets within Salesforce Marketing Cloud for easy customization and use in email campaigns
- Enhance, optimize, and document our marketing automation processes to effectively scale execution, reporting and testing practices
- Work with engineering to reconfigure Automation Studio and Data Extensions to use API instead of FTP
- Maximize inbox deliverability with Everest and make recommendations based on results
- 6+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification is required)
- Bachelor's degree is required (in Marketing or related field is preferred)
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS; ability to create and code using furnished content and assets
- Knowledgeable of B2C marketing automation and operations best practices
- Strong spreadsheet (i.e. Excel) and analytical skills
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and feedback in a constructive way
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Must have an obsession for building quality products
- Ability to thrive when there are changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for software engineering, learning and continuous improvement
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me Covid Vaccination Requirement
ID.me has a mandatory vaccination requirement where not prohibited by applicable federal or state law.
All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will be placed on leave and will be terminated if no valid reason for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine is provided.
Purpose: In accordance with ID.me's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
Reasonable Accommodation: Current and future employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a completed Request for Accommodation form to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible after vaccination deadlines have been announced (September 13th) and an offer of employment has been made. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause ID.me undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided