AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
About the Team:
The AlphaSense Product Development Organization comprises great talent across Product, User Experience, and Engineering. We are a team of creative technologists who drive our product innovation, execution, and delivery each and every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business – which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, and devising ways to deliver world-class user experiences.
As a Lead of the QA Platform, you will be part of our DevOps Transformation mission to transform our quality stance in terms of automation, speed, stability, reliability, and performance. You will work closely with the SRE, Cloud Platform teams, and team of world-class engineers to help us drive forward in our goal to deliver robust and high-quality software in a true DevOps culture.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and innovative ideas and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth. The ideal candidate has a Platform Engineering mindset with a strong passion for being an enabler and multiplier.
- Advanced programming skills (experience with JVM-based languages is essential)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with public clouds (AWS or GCP) and cloud-native technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Extensive experience in producing flexible and maintainable architecture for QA automation solutions
- Strong experience in CI/CD automation
- Experience with automated API testing (Rest Assured, Selenium/Selenide, and Cypress)
- Holistic understanding of monitoring & alerting value and capabilities as part of quality strategy
- Experience in performance engineering (familiarity with k6 is a plus)
- Experience in defining testing and automation strategies
- Experience in change management through research, POCs, creating proposals, and consensus achievement
- Deep understanding of DevOps culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and coach vertical teams
- Ability to work independently
What You’ll Do:
- Support Organizational and QA transformation to DevOps culture by empowering our Software Teams and QA Engineers
- Closely collaborate with Cloud Platform & SRE teams on automation of delivery processes (e.g., Release automation, QA metrics, Canary testing)
- Enable better collaboration between development and operations teams
- Support adoption of fully automated CI/CD deployment with automated release management flow
- Contribute to solutions for 100% automated replicable test environments
- Continuously review and contribute to test automation strategy
- Involve, guide, and mentor engineers in the adoption of tests automation during the lifecycle of a release
- Develop KPIs to measure Continuous Delivery and Quality maturity
- Design and automation of delivery quality gates
- Serve as an expert in defining and rolling out automation frameworks and improvements in line with the latest industry best practices and trends.
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks at office
- Gym, game room, parking or public transport benefit
- Hybrid work supported 100%
- Home internet and mobile phone
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Application deadline 22nd December 2022.
For more information, please contact Talent Acquisition Lead, Juha Mononen on LinkedIn or by mobile +358405256417 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided