About the Opportunity:
As Sagent we are on a mission to lead the evolution in loan servicing by solving its most complex challenges and providing positive experiences to homeowners. We are rapidly modernizing mortgage servicing through our innovative product offerings and it’s no-holds-barred. For those motivated by incredible vision and speed to market, by superior leadership, and want to be surrounded by whip smart colleagues who will press you daily to be your very best, you’ll find that virtually nothing’s impossible at Sagent.
As our Senior DevOps Engineer you'll join an existing team of Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps SMEs, and will work primarily on the implementation of a rapidly growing GCP cloud ecosystem in a greenfield environment.
Our team will provide you with the best tools, resources and compensation to get the job done…and enjoy every minute of it. And if it couldn’t get any better….this role is REMOTE!
Your Day-to-Day at Sagent:
- Develop and provision of GCP infrastructure services via IaC/Terraform
- Implementation and administration of orchestrated workloads in GKE
- Implement and administer orchestrated workloads in GKE
- Build, Maintain, and Troubleshoot Docker images, containers, and registries
- Leverage DevOps paradigms and best practices, including but not limited to:
- Key SDLC methodologies and implementations in Azure DevOps
- CICD in Azure DevOps (pipelines as code, YAML, etc…)
- GitOps tooling (ArgoCD)
- Hashicorp stack (Terraform and Vault in particular)
- K8S infrastructure (GKE, EKS, AKS)
- K8S control planes (ie: Rancher, Rafay, etc)
- Docker Containerization
- Helm Charts Deploy and administer containerized Workloads in GCP, Azure, and AWS
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related domain or equivalent work experience.
- 5 + years of experience designing, developing, and troubleshooting CICD ecosystems in Azure DevOps (Azure Pipeline Templates, YAML-based pipelines, etc…)
- Deep knowledge of SDLC methodologies, branching strategies, and best practices
- Extensive experience with Public Cloud Infrastructure Implementations in GCP and Azure (AWS knowledge is a plus but not required)
- Experience with K8S control planes and observability tooling (Rancher, Rafay, etc…)
- Extensive, hands-on experience with declarative and imperative IaC implementations
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided