Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivaled, first-hand industry knowledge, and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to-end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring creative, motivated, diligent, passionate, and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking, etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture
The main skillsets are going to be: DevOps, Unix, Linux, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud
Role Profile & Expectations –
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player with developer & DevOps acumen toward solving engineering problems. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Support of Engineering & Operational tasks involved in data security services, ranging from service delivery, automation, DevOps tasks, and on-call rota support
- Involve in rapid prototyping of various tools and technologies.
- Onboard new tools to support business needs and integrate with the client ecosystem
- Participation in Design and code reviews.
- Knowledge sharing with our global team.
Required Skills -
- Operational and Engineering experience managing applications/services in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong experience using scripting languages (Unix/Linux, Python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Splunk, and Public Cloud management
- Design and architecture skills, e.g. configuration schema design, process re-engineering and automation, etc
- Experience with core ITIL disciplines covering release, change, and configuration management
- Experience in product integration, e.g. taking open-source products/tools and deploying/integrating them into a corporate environment
- An automation/orchestration mindset, enables the product squads to spend more time coding and less time on manual processes
- Ability to quickly learn and understand proprietary technologies in a complex, regulated environment
- Technology security experience, ultimately this role is within a security team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with a collaborative approach
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided