What You Will Do and Learn
During your 10 weeks with Spaulding Ridge, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience. You’ll work with some of the worlds most coveted companies, including Fortune 1000 along with disruptive technology hypergrowth companies.
A typical day could include:
- Technical training on one or more of our partner technology platforms (Anaplan, Salesforce, OneStream, DocuSign, MuleSoft, Coupa)
- Attend daily client meetings
- Professional training and development on project/engagement delivery, client communication, and project collaboration
- An opportunity to network with Spaulding Ridge leadership
- Execution of core consulting skills
Upon completion of your internship, you should expect to demonstrate:
- Clear understanding of client business needs, goals and objectives.
- Ability to build mock Proof of Concepts within our cloud-based technology solutions for potential clients
- Ability to identify issues and structural problems and generate actionable recommendations using Anaplan implementation methodologies
Ideal candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in teams and be flexible to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong data management and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining good relationship both internally and externally
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent verbal/writing skills for complex communications with clients and teammates
- Proven leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community
- Current Junior graduating with a Bachelor degree with an expected graduation date of April - September 2024.
- Majors preferred: Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Data Science/Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Accounting, Industrial and Systems Engineering
- GPA 3.0 and above required
- Permanent work authorization in Canada on an on-going basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided