- Build, configure, and optimize highly available systems for the Wheel platform.
- Scale out our monitoring systems so that anytime something isn’t working, we know before our customers do.
- Implement tools that run our software tests, control our build process, and trigger deployments across our CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with Security to harden our distributed cloud infrastructure, adhering to our compliance policies and procedures.
- Design software architecture, map out topologies, create IAC, and document everything along the way.
- Showcase new tools and technologies to keep us up to date with current best practices.
- Listen, learn, and train other engineers on DevOps processes and automation.
- Proficient working within AWS and GCP to host highly available infrastructure and extremely comfortable using their new, emerging products.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines on tools like CircleCI and Github Actions to test and deploy microservices at scale.
- Can analyze network traffic, debug application crashes, and convert documentation into code from our upstream providers.
- Able to use logging/monitoring tools like StackDriver, Cloudwatch, and Datadog to create dashboards, metrics, and alarms for our cloud infrastructure.
- Capable of leading a project from inception to completion, all while educating stakeholders along the way.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided