North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Cloud Engineer to support a critical mission out of Arnold, Missouri; King of Prussia, Pennsylvania; Littleton, Colorado or Springfield, Virginia.
This program requires employees pass a CI Poly every 5 years. If you have a Full Scope Poly, working this program will keep your Full Scope ACTIVE.
Applicants should be self-motivated, curious problem solvers with experience with the following tools, processes and technologies:
- Experience with shell scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python, AWS CLI, or Ansible
- Experience developing software on agile teams
- Interest in developing software products to automate traditional system administration tasks such as server patching, software installs and updates, and monitoring. Our program will provide systems integration and administration training for software engineers to help with this development.
- Familiarity with AWS products such as EC2s, S3 Buckets, SNS, SQS
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Yum/WSUS, or DNS
- Experience using DevSecOps tools, such as Jenkins, to perform continuous integration and continuous deployments
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems. At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members. Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided