About TCP (TimeClock Plus):
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by tens of thousands of customers and millions of users, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. We recently embraced our new, refreshed brand which we feel fully embodies our commitment to innovation while also completing our first acquisition of Humanity, an industry-leading cloud-based scheduling platform. Growth is happening and our vision for a successful future is clear - We'd love for you to join us on this journey! For more information on TCP, visit www.tcpsoftware.comor follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
As a Cloud Engineer I, you will:
· Monitor incoming tickets and perform maintenance or deployment work.
· Implement cutting-edge cloud tools and technologies.
· Maintain and improve build and deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes.
· Maintain production environments with high uptime expectations.
· Deploy infrastructure and application performance monitoring systems.
· Analyze and troubleshoot issues in a SaaS-based server environment.
· Needs to be flexible with the possibility of some nights and weekends, as needed, around software and product updates.
· Collaborate with development and product teams to reach efficient application delivery, bug-fixing, and performance optimization tasks.
· Implement security best-practices and participate in security compliance audits.
· Maintain the timeline for customer data destruction per SOC2 compliance
You are a strong fit for this role is you have:
· BS in Computer Science or a related field(preferred)
· Linux system administration background
· 1+ years of first-hand experience with AWS cloud infrastructure (ECS/EKS, EC2, ELB, ECR, RDS, VPC, ElasticCache/Redis, Lambda, CloudWatch)
· Build and Deployment Automation (Jenkins)
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Competitive salary based on experience
PTO and Sick leaves
In-Patient Health insurance
Provident fund and EOBI
The work/life setup you need to be successful
A creative, collaborative, supportive environment that gives you the autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skillset, and create outstanding results
The opportunity to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values its team
Company sponsored training, workshops, education, and team building.
The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth.
Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself.
Every day you’ll get to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values their people.