Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a DevOps Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking to hire a DevOps Developer into Acronis DevOps team to be responsible for design and development of Continuous Delivery for full lifecycle management of our Acronis Cyber Cloud components.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Building and maintaining modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment processes and tools for Acronis R&D, Acronis Datacenters and Acronis on premise customers around the world
- Automate Dev/Deploy/QA/Ops processes to have possibility to release single feature/component on daily basis
- Visualize feature delivery pipeline and measure it (time between phases, time to deliver, success rate, etc)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years experience in building commercial software
- 1+ years experience of building and supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- 1+ year practical experience with Jenkins or other CD tools
- Scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of distributed micro-services-based architectures problems and best practices
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Fluent English
- Practical Linux administration skills
- Centralized monitoring (Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite), alerting (Zabbix, Alerta) and logging (ELK, EFK) systems management experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Experience with auto-tests design
- Hands-on knowledge of virtualization layers (KVM, ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS practices with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with integration with Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira)
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided