As a Customer Solutions Lead, you will be responsible for driving the success of customers on the Moloco Cloud Enterprise platform, our newest offering that allows companies to leverage Moloco’s large scale data processing infrastructure & machine-learning technology as a service. You will be both the technical expert and problem solver for users of the MCE platform as well as the primary resource for empowering the MCE go-to-market team with the required knowledge & data to demonstrate value through our MCE solutions. You will leverage direct partner feedback, data analysis, and technical understanding of the customer’s MCE implementation to provide feedback to the MCE product development teams. You will also track the technical progress of ongoing customer initiatives and leverage Moloco cross-functional teams to solve customer issues and improve the overall MCE platform.
Team members are analytical and strategic, hard workers with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support internal / external clients.
What you'll do
- Become an expert in the setup, integration, and usage of MCE platform
- Develop technical recommendations and communicate feedback from customers of the MCE platform.
- Partner with the Product and Engineering teams to enable product adoption and solve issues for customers using the Moloco Cloud Enterprise platform.
- Design and execute scaling processes to facilitate the product commercialization lifecycle
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to shape, support, and execute product goals that positively impact the user experience
- Communicate the potential impact of product changes to internal stakeholders
- Instill a focus on quality in the product culture by creating objective data-driven stories that influence and convince product teams to prioritize quality projects
What you'll need to succeed
- BS in engineering or business degree or related technical fields
- 5+ years of experience working in IT, ad-tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Highly analytical and motivated to derive actionable insight from large amounts of unstructured information
- Systems thinker with the ability to independently carry out rigorous problem solving
- Experience prioritizing competing demands in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Experience constructing interpersonal relationships across teams, communicating technical content and analytical insights to multiple audiences
- Experience using data to tell a story and influence direction
- Previous experience as a developer or with customer engineering
- Experience and deep understanding of ad-tech and mar-tech SaaS platforms
- Experience with projects involving API integrations
- Experience with SQL and other data analysis tools
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided