We are Further Ventures - the global venture network providing real backing for regional companies with global ambitions
Our aim is to become the leading Venture Studio Platform globally. We partner with entrepreneurs, offering capital and resources - such as product, tech, design, marketing and legal - to build game-changing ventures. In addition, we operate as a Venture Capital fund.
We are a team of mentors and partners on a growth mission: real capital, real connections, real people. Our network is our greatest strength, helping companies start and scale up faster than the competition. With us, there are no-frills or red tape - just building great companies with people we like to work with.
To date, we have already launched several ventures, including: a salary advance/lending solution, a B2B food marketplace, a quick commerce delivery app, a neobank, and a crypto venture.
About your role and responsibilities
Are you authentic, bold, and grounded like us? Do you think like an entrepreneur, are respectfully honest and like working in a team? Come and build the next unicorn with us!
As an Intermediate Frontend Engineer you will help us build new digital ventures from scratch that people love and use.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Build the tools and systems that will enable to deliver high-quality software as fast as possible.
- Be responsible for the full infrastructure including design, implementation, monitoring, maintenance and security of it all
- Ensure site uptime and performance SLAs are met
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering teams to ensure painless roll out of new features
- Design and Implement highly available and scalable architectures in dynamic, fast growing environments
- Work in our DevOps team to ensure a scalable, secure, redundant, distributed production environment systems
- Work in a small cross functional team of experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Manage and Secure AWS Services and the company architecture
- Integrate and implement best practices and DevOps methodologies in every step of the engineering process
- Build out real-time monitoring, analytics and reporting dashboards
- Participate in engineering efforts in supporting our new features that directly impact the relationship between causes and their supporters
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (STEM)
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Jira, Selenium, PHPUnit
- Tools: Python, Shell scripting, Nginx, Apache, Linux, AWS Services, AWS CLI, Terraform, and API
- Plus: AWS Certifications, Groovy, Kubernetes, Dockers, Serverless, Puppet, Chef, OpenStack
- Experience driving growth
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with database concepts
- 5+ years' experience with AWS
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong background with Linux Administration
- Proficient level experience scripting with Python, PHP and shell
- Experience with monitoring and designing alerts for operations and applications.
- Experience with RDS database solutions from an operations perspective.
- Fundamental understanding of web architecture and applications development.
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to put in extra time as needed.
What you can expect
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- A remote culture, which allows you to be flexible and work with us from any location in Europe, Middle East or Asia
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment with a lot of growth opportunities
- Space for your own ideas and taking responsibility fast
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build
- Extensive health insurance package
- Apple equipment for your daily work
Start Date: ASAP
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided