Accenture Federal Services is seeking a self-motivated, technically-oriented Subject Matter Expert to support the Data Services Branch of the Department of Homeland Security. The successful candidate will help to guide development for clients, and offer strategic guidance. You will have a range of task areas, including cloud migration, data management and governance, big data, guide development of custom data analytics solutions, and evaluating and assessing data exchange processes and service level agreements.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of seven (7) years progressive technical or functional experience in a selected technical area or specialty skill - Hadoop, NiFi, Spark, PySpark, Python, R etc.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain DHS suitability within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame.
Bonus points if you have:
- Advising management and the team members to help them better use the technologies or significantly improve their function.
- Self starter with experience working directly with customer stakeholders to shape technology strategies.
- Collaborate with technical managers in successful execution of the customers technology strategy.
- Desire to learn new technologies in evaluation for customer use cases.
- Department of Homeland Security or other government law enforcement agency
- Migration to the cloud
- Data Management and Governanc
- Big Data (e.g., Hadoop, NiFi, Spark, PySpark, Dask, etc.)
- Evaluating and assessing data exchange processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Working on a cross functional team
- Information technology projects
- Agile methodologies
- Interaction with senior leadership to help drive requirements
- Public speaking
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a DHS public trust clearance
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided